[Esip-cloud] Deep Dive into TileDB
aimee at developmentseed.org
Mon Aug 9 12:55:24 EDT 2021
Hello ESIP Cloud Computing Cluster Members!
Please join us on August 23 (2 weeks from today) to get a deeper dive into
TileDB from Stavros Papadopoulos, CEO and Founder of TileDB. Stavros will
provide a deeper dive into TileDB and showcase TileDB in practice through
use cases such as SAR with AIS data for dark sheep detection, digital twins
with LiDAR and weather simulations with NetCDF time series.
The presentation will be followed by a discussion on the topics presented
and address any questions from the group.
*Meeting Logistics! *
Topic: Deep Dive into TileDB
Monday August 23, 10:00-11:00 am PT / 1:00-2:00 pm ET
Meeting ID: 865 3517 7705
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/knxOPNBj5
- 5-10 minutes - Announcement of Working Sessions for:
- Revising and sharing the Cloud Computing Knowledge Base - any
cross-posting with Openscapes or other groups we should be aware of?
- Revising and adding a "When to use CMR and When to use STAC" page
to the knowledge base,
- Looking for and creating example metadata for notebooks associated
with data (from how the data was generated to showcasing how it should be
- Open call for announcements
- Recent or upcoming conferences or talks to share with the group?
- 20-30 minutes - Presentation
- 20-30 minutes - Discussion questions
Looking forward to seeing y'all there!
Aimee and Sudhir
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Esip-cloud