[Esip-cloud] ESIP Open Science cluster

Robert Casey rob at iris.washington.edu
Tue May 24 14:40:43 EDT 2022

	Hi Dr. Branch-

	The Telecon notes can be found here.  You might need to request permission to read the Google Doc.

	https://docs.google.com/document/d/13sRtd7R3aMVoqxiWqPOTSXJjt0DOSeh_/edit#heading=h.zbosatky8rhf

	There is also a Jamboard the people have gotten started with to put down ideas for focus and getting folks to volunteer for leadership roles in the group.

	https://jamboard.google.com/d/1PP9mpZccxtXkKdEmMXpYLoJgQafKAn7brrXS-Dde9nQ/viewer

	Put your name down on the first page of the Jamboard once you get access to it.  The diversity angle of Open Science was brought up and recognized as an important factor of consideration.

	-Rob