[Esip-cloud] Monday's ESIP Cloud Computing Cluster Meeting (July 25)

Aimee Barciauskas aimee at developmentseed.org
Fri Jul 22 12:38:12 EDT 2022

Hi all,

I hope you were able to join us IRL or virtually for the ESIP Summer
Session on Advances and Challenges in Cloud Native Geospatial.

This upcoming Monday, July 25, I will be holding an open session to share
reflections from the ESIP Summer Session and talk about what types of
future knowledge sharing or activities we might want to start / stop /
continue. *Having attended ESIP is NOT a requirement to join this session.*

Details:

   - Join the knowledge sharing at the last Monday of the month 1PM EDT via
   Zoom Meeting
      -
      https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86535177705?pwd=ay9yVDJ6UzNiSGRMWTFxbkNXdEJXUT09
      - Meeting ID: 865 3517 7705 Passcode: 354962

   - Add this Google calendar event to your calendar: h
   ttps://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=M2N2NWIxc2pjYmdhOWplc2xmbG8xYmI1ZjNfMjAyMjA2MjdUMTcwMDAwWiBhaW1lZUBkZXZlbG9wbWVudHNlZWQub3Jn&tmsrc=aimee%40developmentseed.org&scp=ALL

Thanks and hope to see you there.

Aimee