[Esip-communityresilience] [ESIP Community Resilience] February Telecon Today from 4-5pm ET

Christine Gregg cgregg at umich.edu
Wed Feb 17 09:13:30 EST 2021

Hello Community Resilience Cluster!

Please join us for the next Cluster telecon today (Wednesday, February
17th) from 1-2 pm PT / 4-5 pm ET. Below you will find links to our meeting
notes, Slack server, and meeting call-in.

Feel free to add to the draft meeting agenda in our Cluster Notes Doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pwoq4IOJPHKX3YI4714ZaZ8HoVRaEktGe24L0tWAawk/edit?usp=sharing>
:

   - Introductions (if anyone new joins)
   - Debrief of ESIP Winter Meeting
      - General debrief
      - Takeaways
      - Upcoming Winter Meeting Highlights (2/19)
      - New opportunities
   - Administrative
   - Next Steps and Action Items

You are also welcome to join the ESIP community on Slack
<https://esip-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/>. You can find us on the
*#communityresilience* channel.

Best,
Christine Gregg
2021 Community Resilience Cluster Fellow

*Join: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/455054301
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/455054301>*
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121