[Esip-communityresilience] [ESIP Community Resilience] March Telecon on Wednesday from 4-5pm ET *New Meeting Link*

Christine Gregg cgregg at umich.edu
Mon Mar 15 11:09:01 EDT 2021

Hello Community Resilience Cluster!

Please join us for our next Cluster telecon on Wednesday, March 17th from
1-2 pm PT / 4-5 pm ET. Below you will find links to our meeting agenda,
Slack server, and new Zoom meeting info.

You can view our upcoming and past meeting agendas in our running Cluster
Notes Doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pwoq4IOJPHKX3YI4714ZaZ8HoVRaEktGe24L0tWAawk/edit?usp=sharing>.
Here is a brief summary of what to expect this Wednesday:

   - Introductions - If anyone new joins
   - Problem Statement - Status check-in
   - Summer Meeting - July 19-23 (virtual), call for sessions
   - Cluster "Marketing" - Who we are and where we're going
   - Next Steps and Action Items - Cross-cluster collaboration news, needs
   assessment discussion, and to-do's

You are also welcome to join the ESIP community on Slack
<https://esip-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/>. Find us on the
*#communityresilience* channel.

*NEW Join Zoom Meeting:*
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86039912302?pwd=OVQ5ejJPQktYMS8vSm5BaVhGRHVCZz09