[Esip-cor] [EXT]Re: [EXTERNAL] SWEET ENVO Cryosphere term mapping

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (172B) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 23 20:05:16 EDT 2020

Hi Kai,
As promised, this represents an update on the issue you reported below.
Thanks to Carlos Rueda, the SWEET issue has been fixed.
We tracked it at https://github.com/ESIPFed/cor/issues/63
Thank you

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc. (Hons)
Enterprise Search Technologist, Web and Mobile Application Development Group (172B)
Application, Consulting, Development and Engineering Section (1722)
Information and Technology Solutions Directorate
O (818) 393-7402  |  M (626) 487-3476
https://jpl.webex.com/meet/lmcgibbn

JPL  |  jpl.nasa.gov