[Esip-cor] More irrelevant submissions marked 'owner'

Carlos Rueda carueda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 20:29:08 EDT 2020

Annie et al:

I have just marked some more of these submissions with 'owner' visibility.

Alas, I don't have the cycles to keep monitoring/adjusting this.

This reminds me that there's still no "terms of use"!  One key such term
should be that any irrelevant submissions are subject to removal without
any notice, or something along those lines.

As a reminder, the planned "acceptance of the terms of use" upon account
creation was implemented a couple months ago (but not in place for COR due
to the missing corresponding pointer in the configuration).

Of course, this is all rather tricky and for sure there are missing
functionality features that would help a bit with the administrative
process, for example, just throwing one quick idea, that new accounts
should indicate the intended use of the system to be approved before the
user can submit ontologies, etc ...

For now, I'm happy to adjust entries as time permits, but your involvement
is really necessary.

Carlos