[Esip-cor] More irrelevant submissions marked 'owner'

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 21 21:19:25 EDT 2020

I think I'm not able to keep up as thoroughly as I want with COR, and so I share a fair bit of the responsibility for making these things happen, or not.

In that regard, Carlos, I propose that one appropriate strategy on your part is to let go of the curation you can't keep up with. If I'm not doing it fast enough for Annie, Lewis, and the community to be happy with, and no one else volunteers, we can discuss as a team what should be done. (Perhaps an ESIP lab to create an experimental change to the system along the lines you propose.)

I will also remind the senior guy that's sending people our way that it's not really working for us and some changes are likely.

John