[Esip-cor] [EXTERNAL] Re: [Esip-semanticharmonization] [PROPOSED] FY'21 Semantic Tech Committee Budget

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (172B) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 28 16:12:24 EDT 2020

Hi John,

From: Esip-cor <esip-cor-bounces at lists.esipfed.org> on behalf of John Graybeal via Esip-cor <esip-cor at lists.esipfed.org>
Date: Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 4:57 PM
To: "esip-cor at lists.esipfed.org" <esip-cor at lists.esipfed.org>, "esip-semanticharmonization at lists.esipfed.org" <esip-semanticharmonization at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Esip-cor] [Esip-semanticharmonization] [PROPOSED] FY'21 Semantic Tech Committee Budget

Speaking of the SWEET paper, I noticed the reference to "the semantic harmonization cluster spin-off from the semantic technology committee." It's not a spin-off, is it? It's one of many activities created by and continuing to engage as part of the committee, isn't it?

This paper is a bit of a mess right now. It needs to be reshaped to reflect the new SWEET suggestions and project direction since the summer meeting.

Would have commented in the paper, but no permissions. In case you have thoughts of opening it up for such input.

Hi John, I added your Stanford email address. Thanks for any input. I’m going to bring this up at the next SemTech telecon.
Thanks