[Esip-cor] [EXTERNAL] Re: [Esip-semanticharmonization] [PROPOSED] FY'21 Semantic Tech Committee Budget

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (172B) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 28 16:09:25 EDT 2020

Hi Brandon,

On 9/24/20, 2:37 PM, "Esip-cor on behalf of Brandon Whitehead via Esip-cor" <esip-cor-bounces at lists.esipfed.org on behalf of esip-cor at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

    Is the SWEET paper still a thing?

Yes, it is. I haven't contributed to it simply because I've been doing actual work on SWEET and working with everyone to tease our what we want SWEET to be. Since the summer meeting this all changed. So, we need to do some work to reflect that in the ontology suite before we then go on to talk about that in a paper.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gGIaCtrC-2RTUFSKXx39-5qj3SDa93LWNaCeZLvd7R4/edit

    If so (I hope) I would include that in the final line item.

Thanks, I've updated this.
Lewis