[Esip-cor] [EXTERNAL] Re: [Esip-semanticharmonization] [PROPOSED] FY'21 Semantic Tech Committee Budget

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (172B) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 28 17:01:04 EDT 2020

+1 Brandon no ill intent was meant. Thank you (

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc. (Hons)
Enterprise Search Technologist, Web and Mobile Application Development Group (172B)
Application, Consulting, Development and Engineering Section (1722)
Information and Technology Solutions Directorate
O (818) 393-7402  |  M (626) 487-3476
https://jpl.webex.com/meet/lmcgibbn

JPL  |  jpl.nasa.gov