[Esip-datareadiness] [REMINDER] ESIP Data Readiness Cluster Meeting this Wednesday (06/09)

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Wed Jun 9 12:15:41 EDT 2021

Dear all,

Just a quick note about the cluster meeting shortly. I just realized that I
did not include the zoom link in my email yesterday.

You can join the call using the connection information below. Talk to you
all soon!
***************************************
Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88105672081?pwd=Z2JPcjMzV3BpOWhQRkQ0b29LQlBlZz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88105672081?pwd%3DZ2JPcjMzV3BpOWhQRkQ0b29LQlBlZz09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1623686965306000&usg=AOvVaw0oIW2F5DQtKIG9A2x8D7N6>

Meeting ID: 881 0567 2081
Passcode: 006793

One tap mobile+13017158592,,88105672081# US (Washington
DC)+19292056099,,88105672081# US (New York)

Dial by your location
 +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
 +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
 +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
 +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
 +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
 +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 881 0567 2081Find your local number:
https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcXZekThE
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcXZekThE&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1623686965306000&usg=AOvVaw3r4ktqRFCnQTFcD3UZm8tO>

-Douglas

douglas.rao at noaa.gov