[Esip-datareadiness] AI-ready data session proposal for ESIP July Meeting

Jeff de La Beaujardiere jeffdlb at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 27 07:21:54 EDT 2022

Hi Douglas-

Session proposal looks good. One comment: you mention "design a cataloging
framework to represent an AI-ready data collection." Hopefully you can
leverage existing frameworks and metadata, such as adding attributes to ISO
metadata about the dataset, and to Intake ESM catalogs that describe a data
collection.

-Jeff

J-F de La Beaujardiere, PhD
Director, NCAR/CISL Information Systems Division
https://staff.ucar.edu/users/jeffdlb
https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1001-9210