[Esip-datareadiness] Reminder: Data Readiness Cluster August Meeting (08/16 1 pm EDT/UTC-4)

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 15 21:58:00 EDT 2022

Dear all,

I hope you all are enjoying a safe and relaxing (northern hemisphere)
summer.

This is a reminder for our August cluster call this *Tuesday (08/16) at 1
pm EDT (UTC-4)*.

The main agenda of this meeting is to debrief the mini-workshop on pilot
data readiness assessment during the ESIP July Meeting in Pittsburgh. We
will share the lessons learned during the event and discuss the potential
next steps for the cluster.

For those who did not attend the ESIP July Meeting, we will first provide a
quick overview of the mini-workshop to make sure you all have the
background information about the event. We want your input for the
cluster's next steps as well.

Zoom link to join the meeting:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88105672081?pwd=Z2JPcjMzV3BpOWhQRkQ0b29LQlBlZz09
> Meeting ID: 881 0567 2081 Passcode: 006793
> One tap mobile +13017158592,,88105672081# US (Washington DC)
> +19292056099,,88105672081# US (New York)

Thanks!
-Douglas

--
Douglas Rao (he/him/his)
Research Scientist

I work on a flexible work schedule and across a number of time zones.
Apologies for any out of hours email.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*