[Esip-datareadiness] Reminder: Data Readiness Cluster October Meeting [10/18 1 pm EDT/UTC-4]

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 17 17:26:57 EDT 2022

Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder for the cluster meeting on *18 October 2022 at
1 pm EDT (UTC-4)*. There are a few topics to discuss:

1. Plan for updating the AI-ready data checklist
2. Future cluster meeting plan - how can we better engage with the
community using our cluster meeting? (E.g., Invited presentations and
discussions for each monthly meeting)
3. ESIP January Meeting (Jan 23–27, 2023, virtual)
<https://www.esipfed.org/meetings>: Opening Doors to Open Science (*Session
proposal due Nov 11, 2022*)
4. NASA Funding Collaboration Opportunity
<https://nspires.nasaprs.com/external/solicitations/summary.do?solId={DFB2642A-EFEC-317C-C8EE-C41B6FE64D93}&path=&method=init>
(with
a suggested focus area on AI ready data preparation) for cluster members

The meeting information is listed below. I hope to see many of you!

-Douglas

Join ESIP Data Readiness Cluster Meeting

--
Douglas Rao (he/him/his)
Research Scientist

I work on a flexible work schedule and across a number of time zones.
Apologies for any out of hours email.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*