[Esip-datareadiness] Cancelling December Cluster Meeting and Reschedule January Meeting

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 19 09:33:44 EST 2022

Dear Data Readiness Cluster member,

It was great to see some of you at the AGU Fall meeting last week in
Chicago. Due to the upcoming holidays and other events, we will cancel the
December cluster meeting scheduled for Tuesday and reschedule our January
cluster meeting to *January 4th (Wednesday) at 4 pm Eastern time.*

Also, I would like to invite you to welcome the ESIP Community Fellow who
just joined to support the cluster, Chhaya Kulkarni from the University of
Maryland Baltimore County. Chhaya will be supporting the cluster in the
coming year. So if you see her at ESIP January Meeting or our cluster
monthly meeting, please make sure to give her a warm welcome to the group!
(You can read more
<https://www.esipfed.org/merge/community-fellow-blog/welcome-2023-community-fellows>
about Chhaya and this cohort of the community fellow).

Meanwhile, please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

-Douglas

--
Douglas Rao (he/him/his)
Research Scientist

I work on a flexible work schedule and across a number of time zones.
Apologies for any out of hours email.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*