[Esip-datareadiness] [Reminder] Data Readiness Cluster November Meeting (Nov. 15, 13:00 EST/UTC-5)

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 15 12:12:59 EST 2022

Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder for our cluster meeting today - please join us
if you can or leave your thoughts regarding the agenda in the meeting note
document.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gsrMHnAs8JVE7RdfkvGWsuBvkKsgWx-eHGSgo1NxGlQ/edit#>

Please join the meeting using the Zoom information below:

Zoom link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88105672081?pwd=Z2JPcjMzV3BpOWhQRkQ0b29LQlBlZz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88105672081?pwd%3DZ2JPcjMzV3BpOWhQRkQ0b29LQlBlZz09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1668871300185295&usg=AOvVaw0NrZGc8FFI5aPZ6SKSeRSs>
Meeting