[Esip-datareadiness] ESIP Data Readiness Cluster September Meeting [09/12 4pm EDT/UTC-4]

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 12 12:58:40 EDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder for the Cluster monthly meeting at *4pm EDT/
8pm UTC today. *To join the meeting, please use the Zoom link provided in
the ESIP Community Calendar
<https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/community-calendar>.

The agenda for the meeting today is included in the meeting note document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18sIPOtgM8q3IQeswQoYKdTWMkYjJGkYAi_S1w9LD8YE/edit?usp=sharing>.
You can also find the recap document for the ESIP July meeting session here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DlnrrlU8l1L1Zu3sQZ2KiQDUfLUDey9RJf1RlBbIEY/edit>
.

Looking forward to talking to you soon.
-Douglas