[Esip-datareadiness] ESIP Data Readiness Cluster October Meeting

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 13 10:22:37 EDT 2023

Dear all,

Happy fall weather - the leaves on the high elevation of Blue Ridge Parkway
are already changing their colors.

This is a friendly reminder for our upcoming cluster meeting on October
17th at 1pm EDT. ESIP just released call for session proposal this week
(see information here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rMt2-5oyI2y0CJKUyPN_jYDS6eAyDqjYB253OTRzCBs/edit?usp=sharing>).
During our October meeting, we will have a joint discussion with
Information Quality Cluster members to explore ideas of a joint session on
data quality & AI-ready data.

If you have ideas about the topic, please bring them to the meeting or
share it with us via email if you cannot make it.

Zoom info to join the meeting:

> Join Zoom Meeting
>
> https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/88105672081?pwd=Z2JPcjMzV3BpOWhQRkQ0b29LQlBlZz09
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/88105672081?pwd%3DZ2JPcjMzV3BpOWhQRkQ0b29LQlBlZz09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1697636109712500&usg=AOvVaw1oJ0426N0O6ED6jCNvuycB> Meeting
> ID: 881 0567 2081
> Passcode: 006793
> One tap mobile
> +19292056099,,88105672081# US (New York)
> +13017158592,,88105672081# US (Washington DC)

Have a wonderful weekend!
-Douglas

--
Douglas Rao (he/him/his)
Research Scientist

I work on a flexible work schedule and across a number of time zones.
Apologies for any out of hours email.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*