[Esip-dds] A data life cycle model

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu Feb 14 13:18:37 EST 2013

Thanks for the discussion, all!  I believe we've agreed that "many
feedback loops may be interpreted" through the  model.   I've updated
the wiki page to reflect this agreement:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Science_data_life_cycle_model.

I'm starting a new email thread on using that in our literature review,
look for that soon.  I think I'll start a new wiki page also.

Anne