[Esip-dds] 02.28.13 DDS meeting summary

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Fri Mar 1 13:24:08 EST 2013

Hi all,

We had good attendance at the telecon yesterday and a lively discussion,
but we did not end with a clear set of actions.  I posted a summary on
the telecon wiki page.  And Sarah graciously took notes, which are also
there: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php?title=Telecon_02.28.13_materials

In particular:

* We agreed to define a mission statement, here is a page to work on
that: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Cluster_mission_statement

* It was suggested that we convene a panel discussion at the summer
meeting with representatives from various organizations and agencies to
get their perspective on scope.  We can discuss that idea here:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2013_panel_discussion

* How should we go forward with the literature review?

Please see the wiki page for more complete information.  Thank you for
your interest!

Anne