[Esip-dds] DDS telecon next Thu, planning...

Christopher Lenhardt clenhardt at renci.org
Thu Apr 25 11:00:40 EDT 2013

All:

With regrets, I have a conflict this afternoon and won't be able to
dial-in.

I'll catch up with Anne on this and will see if I have any thoughts on the
questions Anne posed below.

Cheers,

	Chris

W. Christopher Lenhardt
Domain Scientist, Environmental Data Sciences and Systems
RENCI
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540
Chapel Hill, NC 27517-7583
Office: 919-445-0480