[Esip-dds] Moving forward on panel discussion, feedback by Fri 5/10 please

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Mon May 6 19:20:44 EDT 2013

Hi DDSers,

I hope that ASAP we can settle on an abstract for our panel discussion
at the the summer meeting and create a short list of people to invite as
panelists.

With Carol's help, here is a newer draft of an abstract:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2013_panel_discussion#Panel_discussion_abstract

Also, here is a list of potential panelists:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2013_panel_discussion#Potential_panelists

And here is a draft of a letter of invitation to serve on the panel:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2013_panel_discussion#Draft_letter_of_invitation_to_serve_on_panel

Please provide feedback via comments or edits.  In order to keep things
moving, please provide your feedback ASAP and no later than Friday,
5/10.  Thank you!!

Sincerely,

Anne