[Esip-dds] Moving forward on panel discussion, feedback by Fri 5/10 please

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Tue May 7 12:39:38 EDT 2013

Thanks, Joe!   I'm vaguely familiar with a few of those names.  Does
anyone know (or know of) any of these people and think they would be a
good panelist?  An NIH, DOE, and/or NCO/NITRD panelist could add an
interesting perspective, i.e., beyond Earth Science.

I'm wondering how we'll make the decision of who to invite, especially
via email.  Perhaps a vote?

Anne