[Esip-dds] Moving forward on panel discussion, feedback by Fri 5/10 please

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Wed May 8 11:35:42 EDT 2013

Thank you all for your feedback!

I will create a final set of candidates for the panel and then we'll
vote.   I plan to have that by Friday.

A suggested voting strategy: provide me an ordered list of your top
choices.  I will merge the results into a list ordered by the group.
Then we can just start sending letters inviting people in the order that
they appear on the list.

Between today and Friday, I suggest via email a discussion about
selecting panelists.  E.g., in an earlier email I mentioned that I am
interested in people that have "crossed domains".  The term is vague and
has meaning from many perspectives, but in any case provides a unique
and broader perspective.

Any other thoughts on reasons for choosing people to invite?  Or more
thoughts about individuals?  Now is your chance to influence the vote!

Anne