[Esip-dds] more on panel discussion planning

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Fri May 10 11:34:13 EDT 2013

Hi DDSers,

I had planned that we would have our final list of panel candidates
today, but it turns out that we need a bit more time.  In particular, we
may learn of potential candidates at the NRC.  So, I'll wait until
Monday or Tuesday before asking you to vote.

Regarding the process of compiling the final ordered list of invitees,
again I propose that you send me your top 4 candidates and I will (by
some algorithm with details TBD) order them into a list of invitees.
Please let me know if you have a better idea!  (Doodle doesn't have a
way to provide ranked votes, does it?)

Please think about your top 4 candidates and be prepared to send that to
me early next week.  If you feel strongly about any particular criteria
or candidate please let us know so that we may be informed.

Thank you for consideration!

Anne