[Esip-dds] more on panel discussion planning

Uhlir, Paul PUhlir at nas.edu
Fri May 10 12:23:56 EDT 2013

Hi all:

Here are my prioritized speakers in identified slots, who also may be likely to attend (either because of ESIP membership or proximity):

Academic data scientist or manager (perhaps 2):
(1) Stan Ahalt, and (2) Bob Downs//Peter Fox

NRC Decadal Survey study lead
(3) Dan Baker or ?

Government (not funder, since they are an "audience")
(4) Tom Karl or other NCDC expert

I would not invite someone from a different discipline. FYI, I also do plan to attend this meeting.

Thanks,
Paul

Paul F. Uhlir, J.D.
Director, Board on Research Data and Information
National Academy of Sciences, Keck-511
500 Fifth Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
U.S.A.