[Esip-dds] more on panel discussion planning

Uhlir, Paul PUhlir at nas.edu
Fri May 10 14:29:23 EDT 2013

Re different discipline:

I did mean the Earth sciences broadly, but also data management (in all its lifecycle manifestations, and especially observational and computational data, not experimental so much). What I meant about not including speakers from "other disiciplines" is the suggestion on the list of a speaker from genomics (e.g., Stephen Friend). I know Stephen well, and he's great, but I think off point for this small panel. He is also in Seattle and very busy, although the discipline focus was my paramount concern.

Cheers,
Paul