[Esip-dds] telecon today, 3:00 ET, EOS piece draft available

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu Sep 5 11:29:05 EDT 2013

Good morning DDSers,

We have a telecon this afternoon at 3:00 ET.  I've listed some agenda
items here:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Telecon_09.05.13_materials.  Feel free
to add to the agenda.

Please take a look at the EOS draft, http://tinyurl.com/m7laety.  I
would really like to hear feedback regarding the overall content.  By
that I mean inclusion of new material like referring to the DIKW model,
reference to Grey's work, as well as the overall flow of the document.
Please comment!   This doc does represent our grassroots vision as
practitioners in the field, which is our major strength, so please be
sure your view is included.

Talk with you later,

Anne
---

  To start or join the online portion of the meeting:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

     Click join next to the meeting name, DDS Cluster. (Note: If the
meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say
'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
     Enter your name and email address
     If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23138372
with no spaces or #.

To join the audio portion of the Conference meeting with the phone:

     Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
     Attendee access code: 23138372 #