[Esip-dds] DDS telecon follow up

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu Sep 5 16:58:14 EDT 2013

Hi DDS cluster,

Thank you to those who attended our telecon today.  On the wiki page for
the telecon, I wrote some highlights and identified action items,
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Telecon_09.05.13_materials.  Note that
we'll have another telecon two weeks from today.

Note also that we plan to request that we become an ESIP Working Group.
  If you have thoughts regarding this and weren't able to make the
telecon, please share them.

For convenience, here are the action items:

Chris: 1) outline, 2) new draft for EOS article

Carol: ping Lee Allison next week, help w/ draft rationale to Excomm
regarding becoming a Working Group (which she has *already* done!)

Anne: look into requirements regarding references for an EOS 'feature
article', ask Curt to ask Excomm to make us a Working Group

Erin: make us a venue for us to hold a telecon on Thu, 9/19

Thanks, all!

Anne