[Esip-dds] One week for final comments on EOS article outline

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu Sep 19 19:40:37 EDT 2013

Hi DDSers,

At our telecon today we discussed the latest outline (V4) of the EOS
article:  http://tinyurl.com/of2o7qm.

As we now have the benefit of RENCI's in-house writers, our goal is
simply make the outline as complete as possible.  E.g., we don't need to
worry about word smithing, we should focus on content instead.

Please comment on and/or add content to the outline.  Some sections
particularly lack content, even though we have much content from
previous versions.  Those prior versions are linked from the outline, in
case you want to copy and paste.

Also, in particular, please think about:

A) what broad questions could the survey address that are not now being
addressed.  Please add these to the section "The need for a grander vision".

B) we need a good example of exciting science that uses or would use
some of the trends we call out in the article.  We could use such info
briefly in the Introduction, and also at the end of "The need for a
grander vision".

Please complete your feedback by one week from today, that is, by Thu,
9/26.

Please let me know ASAP via the Google sharing mechanism if you want
access to the doc and don't have it, especially before the weekend when
I won't be as responsive.

Thank you!

Anne