[Esip-dds] DDS telecon today, 3:00 ET

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu Oct 3 11:31:25 EDT 2013

Good morning DDSites!

We have a slot for a telecon this afternoon that I would like to use to
keep us moving forward.  Meeting details are below.  Here is the agenda
so far:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Telecon_10.03.13_materials

Feel free to add to the agenda.

We really need group input on the To Do tasks.  Please attend if you
able.  If you can't attend please think about the items on the To Do
list and contribute another way.  If you have any questions or thoughts
please share.

Thank you!  Hope to hear from you.

Anne
-----
  To start or join the online portion of the meeting:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

     Click join next to the meeting name, DDS Cluster. (Note: If the
meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say
'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
     Enter your name and email address
     If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23138372
with no spaces or #.

To join the audio portion of the Conference meeting with the phone:

     Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
     Attendee access code: 23138372 #