[Esip-dds] AGU dim sum lunch

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Wed Dec 4 16:12:51 EST 2013

Hi BESSIGians, ESIPers, and friends,

I am organizing a dim sum lunch at Yank Sing in SF while we are at AGU.
  I've made a Doodle poll to figure out the best day.  If you're
interested in joining us please respond to the poll:

http://www.doodle.com/t6g8uv45884t29rn

We'll pick the day that most people are available.  Bring a friend if
you want.   I will reserve a table that morning, or the day before if
it's a large group.  In my head count, I'll assume that if you responded
to the poll on the day that you picked that you will be attending.  So,
if that turns out NOT to be the case, please let me know ASAP before the
lunch.

Thanks, all!  Looking forward to seeing some of you in SF!

Anne