[Esip-dds] AGU dim sum lunch

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 4 16:29:40 EST 2013

On Dec 4, 2013, at 4:12 PM, Anne Wilson wrote:

> Hi BESSIGians, ESIPers, and friends,
>
> I am organizing a dim sum lunch at Yank Sing in SF while we are at AGU.  I've made a Doodle poll to figure out the best day.  If you're interested in joining us please respond to the poll:
>
> http://www.doodle.com/t6g8uv45884t29rn
>
> We'll pick the day that most people are available.  Bring a friend if you want.   I will reserve a table that morning, or the day before if it's a large group.  In my head count, I'll assume that if you responded to the poll on the day that you picked that you will be attending.  So, if that turns out NOT to be the case, please let me know ASAP before the lunch.

And for those who have said any day was okay, some Town Halls you may have missed:

Monday :
	Research Data Alliance
	2006 Moscone West

Tuesday :
	Publishing Research Data: Evolving Policies, Procedures, Best Practices
	2006 Moscone West

Wednesday :
	NASA Earth Science Division Town Hall Session
	2002 Moscone West

	Building a Sediment Experimentalist Network
	2005 Moscone West

Thursday :
	EarthScope Town Hall
	2002 Moscone West

... note that those are just the ones that have 'IN' listed as a co-sponsor.

... and there are also three Union sessions that are over lunch:

	U12A	AGU Presidential Forum, presented by Senator Olympia Snowe
	U22C	Union Frontiers of Geophysics Lecture, presented by James Hansen
	U42B	Union Agency Lecture, presented by Sybil Seitzinger

-Joe