[Esip-dds] Data study next steps

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu Jan 16 21:54:29 EST 2014

Hi all,

Please see the Telecon notes here for the outcome of our conversation
today:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Telecon_01.16.14_materials#Telecon_notes.2C_Next_Steps

Briefly, we are working on 2 documents:

- A statement of work to do a synthesis of prior work, outcomes,
impacts.  We'll use this to seek funding and interest.

- A 1 - 2 page document framing the study, based on the events around
the ESIP meeting and community feedback.

I have created blank documents, they are linked from wiki page above.
All are invited to contribute.  Let me know if you need access.  Recall
that each wiki page has a discussion section that we can use.

Our next telecon will be in 2 weeks, Th 1/30, 3:00 ET.

Thanks for your interest and participation!

Anne