[Esip-dds] Data study planning telecon today, 3:00 ET

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu Jan 30 12:36:22 EST 2014

Hi Data Studyers,

We're scheduled for a telecon today at 3:00 ET, coordinates are below.

Carol took the initiative to make a strawman schedule for us for this
spring:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag1bvGCz9K3_dDkxUmVqV0ljN0xobkQ4UDFNX0sxLVE&usp=sharing

In discussion, we felt that it is very important to keep our momentum
going towards initiating a study in FY 2015 because we seem to have a
window of opportunity that we don't want to miss.  Thus, we've come to
feel that we should not devote resources towards executing the synthesis
of prior work ourselves (unless somehow it turns out to be very easy to
do so).  So you'll see that the schedule omits that effort.

Today we'll talk about the who/what/when pieces of the effort.

Hope you can make it!

Anne

-----

  To start or join the online portion of the meeting:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

     Click join next to the meeting name, DDS Cluster. (Note: If the
meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say
'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
     Enter your name and email address
     If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23138372
with no spaces or #.

To join the audio portion of the Conference meeting with the phone:

     Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
     Attendee access code: 23138372 #