[Esip-dds] Data Study telecon today, 4:00 ET

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu Feb 13 12:14:19 EST 2014

Hi Data Studyers,

Due to multiple conflicts, we have rescheduled the hour of meeting to
4:00 ET.   We'll be meeting today at that hour, coordinates are below.
  Today we'll discuss the report outline.  Hope to see you on the phone.

Anne

---
  To start or join the online portion of the meeting:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

     Click join next to the meeting name, DDS Cluster. (Note: If the
meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say
'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
     Enter your name and email address
     If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23138372
with no spaces or #.

To join the audio portion of the Conference meeting with the phone:

     Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
     Attendee access code: 23138372 #