[Esip-disasters] FW: [AIP_Plenary] Introduction to the GEOSS Common Infrastructure (recording)

Moe, Karen (GSFC-4070) via Esip-disasters esip-disasters at lists.esipfed.org
Thu May 22 16:18:18 EDT 2014

For those who could not make yesterday's webinar on GCI, here's the recorded session.

From: Bart De Lathouwer <bdelathouwer at opengeospatial.org<mailto:bdelathouwer at opengeospatial.org>>
Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 2:58 PM
To: AIP_Plenary <aip_plenary at lists.opengeospatial.org<mailto:aip_plenary at lists.opengeospatial.org>>
Cc: GEO Secretariat <secretariat at geosec.org<mailto:secretariat at geosec.org>>
Subject: Re: [AIP_Plenary] Introduction to the GEOSS Common Infrastructure (Session 1) - Wednesday 21th May 14:00 UTC

Hello,

Thank you all for attending today’s session “Introduction to the GEOSS Common Infrastructure”.

And also a big thank you to our speakers (in order of appearance): Doug Nebert, Steve Browdy, Mattia Santoro and Guido Colangeli

Please send us your questions! And your observations and comments, so we can make future sessions better! Its important to get maximum value out of these sessions.

Today's session was recorded and is available as a zip file: Introduction to the GEOSS Common Infrastructure (Session 1) 21-05-14 16.08 (zip file - 301MB)<http://www.ogcnetwork.net/pub/ogcnetwork/GEOSS/AIP7/onlineMeetings/introToGCI_session1.zip>

We might do a second session with additional content, based on your feedback, questions and demand.

Best regards,
Bart