[Esip-disasters] ESIP Disaster Lifecycle Cluster Telecon Tuesday April 14 @11 am PT, 2 pm ET

Moe, Karen (GSFC-4070) karen.moe at nasa.gov
Tue Mar 31 11:54:06 EDT 2015

Our next telecon is Tuesday April 14 at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET.

Please note this is the 2nd Tuesday of April and 1 hour later than our regularly scheduled telecoms. We’ve scheduled the April meeting early so that we can prepare the Disasters Testbed report for an ESIP P&S meeting to discuss the ESIP testbeds on April 21. We will also discuss topics for the ESIP summer meeting and an AGU session proposal, both due in April.

A more detailed agenda will come out later but please feel free to submit other topics for discussion.

Thanks,
Karen and Emily