[Esip-disasters] ESIP Disaster Lifecycle Cluster Telecon tomorrow Tuesday Apr 14 @11 am PT, 2 pm ET

Bob Chen bchen at ciesin.columbia.edu
Thu Apr 16 10:16:04 EDT 2015

Karen--

I'd like to suggest a talk in session II on our work with ImageCat on
a NASA Applied Sciences Disasters phase 2 project to develop improved
products for the risk reinsurance industry. This could be given by
Greg Yetman, who is cc'd on this. Our proposed title would be:

Improving earthquake risk assessments for the reinsurance industry
using remote sensing and socioeconomic data

Is there a place online to submit this?

Cheers, Bob

*****
Dr. Robert S. Chen
Director, Center for International Earth Science Information Network
  (CIESIN), The Earth Institute, Columbia University
Manager, NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC)
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
tel. +1 845-365-8952; fax +1 845-365-8922
e-mail: bchen at ciesin.columbia.edu
CIESIN web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
SEDAC web site: http://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu