[Esip-disasters] ESIP Disaster Lifecycle Cluster Telecon tomorrow June 04 @1 pm PT, 4 pm ET

Dave Jones dave at stormcenter.com
Thu Jun 4 16:39:19 EDT 2015

Big apologies...tied up in a meeting at NOAA...they are keeping me 1.5 hours beyond the scheduled time. I have an idea about follow in proposal to the Testbed.

Regards,
Dave Jones
CEO, StormCenter Communications, Inc.
410-203-1316 Office
AMS 2013 Fellow

2015 Tibbitts Award Winner
Top SBIR Technology Innovation

Maryland's 2012  Incubator Company of the Year for Cyber and Homeland Security

The Federal Governments 'preferred provider' for cross-platform geospatial interoperability and data sharing technology for collaborative situational awareness, planning and decision making.