[Esip-disasters] GoToMeeting Thursday June 2 @ 1pmPDT/4pmEDT

Law, Emily S (3980) emily.s.law at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 31 10:29:13 EDT 2016

Dear Disaster Lifecycle cluster,

My apologies for not making this Thursday’s telecom due to conflict. I will definitely be interested in participating in suggested ESIP Disaster cluster workshop. In addition, I would like to bring “ThinkHazard!” https://understandrisk.org/tool/think-hazard-online-resource-thor/ to your attention. I learned from the Understanding Risk UR) Forum about this open tool that provides users potential hazard likelihood for given location, and think that the group can collaborate and contribute.  If time permits,  I can give a short briefing of the UR Forum at our summer session and we can also have a "ThinkHazard!" discussion there.

Thanks,
emily