[Esip-disasters] FW: GoToMeeting Thursday June 2 @ 1pmPDT/4pmEDT

MOE, KAREN (GSFC-407.0)[EMERITUS] karen.moe at nasa.gov
Thu Jun 2 09:30:28 EDT 2016

Greetings

We are on for our call today to discuss the proposed disasters workshop and check in on our plans for the July 21 meeting sessions. Sean has posted notes from our last meeting: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/DisasterResponse_telecon_2016-05-12

Disaster Lifecycle
WhenThu, June 2, 4pm – 5pm
Wherehttps://www.gotomeeting.com/join/691265765 (map<https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F691265765>)
DescriptionPlease join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/691265765 You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (872) 240-3311 Access Code: 691-265-765

Please note below are some initial ideas from co-chair Dave Jones regarding the workshop discussed last month. He’s aligned the workshop goals very nicely with the ESIP strategic goals related to our disasters cluster tasks. Also see the note from former co-chair & ESIP Pres. Emily Law about ThinkHazard from the World Bank for our consideration.

Talk to you soon!
Karen