[Esip-disasters] FW: ESIP Disasters cluster - Special June 30 telecon on proposed workshop

MOE, KAREN (GSFC-407.0)[EMERITUS] karen.moe at nasa.gov
Fri Jun 24 14:56:51 EDT 2016

Emily has organized a special conference call for next Thursday, June 30 at our regular 1pm PDT/4pm EDT time slot. We will be discussing the "Data Driven Decision Making for Disasters” workshop goals, scope and agenda. She’s brought up the “ThinkHazard!” https://understandrisk.org/tool/think-hazard-online-resource-thor/, and the role of Understanding Risk in the disasters lifecycle as an example.

If you would like to participate, please let Emily know so you can get her Webex invitation for calling in.

Please note we will have our regular (and final before the ESIP Summer Meeting) Disasters cluster telecom on July 7.

Thanks,
Karen