[Esip-disasters] FW: NASA NRT Workshop (27-29 September 2016) NCTS due Monday 6/27

MOE, KAREN (GSFC-407.0)[EMERITUS] karen.moe at nasa.gov
Fri Jun 24 14:37:52 EDT 2016

Please look over the attached draft agenda for a NASA workshop on low-latency data products being organized by the Earth Science Applications program office, to be held at NASA Langley. It is quite relevant to our Disasters Lifecycle goals, notably increasing the use and value of Earth science data.

Information about registering is noted below, including a deadline for any NASA employees and contractors to also register in NCTS by this coming Monday, 6/27.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending. I agree with Diane that it would be really beneficial for our ESIP group to be involved.

Thanks,
Karen