[Esip-disasters] Disasters Cluster at the ESIP Winter Meeting Jan. 11, 2017

Moe, Karen (GSFC-407.0)[EMERITUS] karen.moe at nasa.gov
Wed Jan 11 11:36:09 EST 2017

FYI, happening now: Connecting Data Provider and Disaster Response User Communities - Panel <https://2017esipwintermeeting.sched.com/event/9GKa/connecting-data-provider-and-disaster-response-user-communities-panel#>
[https://cdn.schd.ws/common/img/add-to-sched-lines.png]

Wednesday January 11, 2017 11:00am - 12:30pm
Salon E<https://2017esipwintermeeting.sched.com/venue/Salon+E>
  Plenary<https://2017esipwintermeeting.sched.com/type/plenary>

  *   Audience  Beginner<https://2017esipwintermeeting.sched.com/company/Beginner>
  *   Commons Link http://commons.esipfed.org/node/9714
  *   Check In Here imhere.esipfed.org/<http://imhere.esipfed.org/>
  *   Remote Participation Link global.gotomeeting.com/join/725180509<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/725180509>
  *   Remote Participation Access Code 725-180-509
  *   Remote Participation Phone # (571) 317-3129
  *