[Esip-disasters] FW: Setting up a conference call with ESIP

Moe, Karen (GSFC-407.0)[EMERITUS] karen.moe at nasa.gov
Fri Jul 14 10:50:46 EDT 2017

I requested a meeting with FEMA to discuss how FEMA evaluates, vets or certifies data for emergency response work and want to know if anyone has worked with the data sources that Chris Vaughn/FEMA identified below, namely
Data.gov
Geoplatform.gov
https://hifld-dhs-gii.opendata.arcgis.com

Has anyone used these sources for disasters-related data or products? Has anyone supplied data to them?

Appreciate a quick response.
Thanks,
Karen