[Esip-disasters] Important updates to ESIP Summer Meeting - Disasters Cluster sessions on July 28

Moe, Karen (GSFC-407.0)[EMERITUS] karen.moe at nasa.gov
Fri Jul 28 07:37:50 EDT 2017

Hope you can join us starting at 9:30 am ET today. Please help contribute to the notes. You will find two google docs with the titles of our sessions here (listed alphabetically so look for W)

Notes Folder bit.ly/2017SUM_NOTES<http://bit.ly/2017SUM_NOTES>

What do we meant by trusted data (9:30 am)

What’s the right data for this use case (11:30 am)

Please bring your slides on a USB to the Dogwood room or email to me. I will be managing the computer in the room and also need to upload files to ESIP’s figshare account after the session.

Thanks to all!
Karen