[Esip-disasters] FW: [ESIP-all] Summer Meeting Draft Schedule

Moe, Karen (GSFC-407.0)[EMERITUS] karen.moe at nasa.gov
Wed May 16 16:21:58 EDT 2018

Hi all,

There are two Disaster Lifecycle sessions, one by Leslie Hsu and the other one I submitted on ORL/trusted data. Both are on day 1, Tuesday July 17, per the link in Annie’s message below.

There are a number of relevant sessions by the Information Quality cluster, among many others of interest!

Let me know if you have any recommendations about conflicts.
Thanks,
Karen