[Esip-disasters] Cancelled: Sept 5 Monthly Disasters Cluster Conference Call

Karen Moe karen.moe at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 4 17:00:41 EDT 2019

Everyone— my co-Chair, Dave Jones, is swamped with work due to Hurricane Dorian this week so I’m cancelling our regular monthly call, normally on the 1st Thursdays at 4pm ET/1pm PT.

However I would like to call your attention to the upcoming ESIP winter meeting in January 2020. Please send in current issues and topics for our cluster’s next steps for the October 3rd conference call.

Thanks,
Karen

SAVE THE DATE for the 2020 ESIP Winter Meeting to be held January 7th-9th, 2020 in Bethesda, Maryland. Bookmark the official meeting website, https://2020esipwintermeeting.sched.com <https://esipfed.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ca50850794ee72b04765ac93c&id=6396a7a276&e=d546eef30f>. More details will be available there soon.